The Future Museum Dubai Ticket is a pass that gives you access to all the exhibitions and activities at the Museum in 2020. It will be valid for three months after which you need to return it to get your next one. You can get it filled at any of the locations listed below:
Future Museum Dubai Ticket Filling Locations
- Print out your confirmation email sent by Future Museum, with your name and contact details on it. You can do this in either English or Arabic. Remember to keep this printed out as proof of purchase!
- Visit any of the Future Museum Dubai ticket filling stations listed below:
- 8pm: Al Naseem Center for Human Development
- 10am till 4pm: Al deira road (opposite Ibn Batuta Mall)
- 4pm till 8pm: Ibn Batuta Mall
Price for Tickets Ranges
The museum will be located near Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, and will be open to visitors of all ages. The price for tickets ranges from $15 USD to $100 USD, depending on which day you want to go and how long you plan to stay at the museum (up to 24 hours).
The Future Museum Dubai is an international exhibition that explores the future of museums and presents a vision for the future of museums in the 21st century. The Future Museum was opened to the public on 1 June 2018, at the Dubai Design District at JBR, Dubai.
The Future Museum Dubai is a nonprofit art and design organization that focuses on exhibitions, exploration of new ideas, research and development. The mission of Future Museum is to create “a platform where new ideas can be explored and shared with the public”. Also visit fish market Dubai.
What is the Future Museum Dubai Ticket Price?
The future museum dubai ticket price will be $10.
Staying for Less than Two Hours?
If you’re planning on staying for less than two hours, then a single-day entry pass will only cost $10 USD. You’ll also be able to get in for free if you’re under 13 years old or over 65 years old. If you’re planning on spending more than two hours at this museum, then your best bet is buying an annual pass for $75 USD per year. This gives you access to all of Dubai’s museums and attractions throughout the year!
What is the Future Museum Dubai?
The Future Museum Dubai is a new museum that will open in 2020. It will be located in the district of Knowledge Village and will cover the history of Dubai from the time of its founding to today. The museum will be comprised of four main sections:
- The History of Dubai section will cover the city’s origins, including its founding by Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum and its development into a major port as well as a tourist destination over the centuries.
- The Future section will show what life looks like for residents and visitors to Dubai in the year 2040, when the museum opens. This area includes an observation deck that looks out over Dubai’s future architecture, which has been designed by Zaha Hadid Architects and is inspired by patterns found in nature.
- The Heritage section explores how Dubai has grown over time through photographs and video footage from across different eras when Dubai was less developed than it is now (for example, from before World War II).
- The Innovation section talks about new technology that has been developed in Dubai since it became an independent country in 1971 this includes things like driverless cars, which are already being tested on public roads here.