Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive treatment that is responsible for rejuvenating the skin and treating skin issues such as fine lines, dull skin, dehydration, dull skin, lack of collagen & proteins and elasticity, etc. It helps to nourish the skin and improves the elasticity of the skin by boosting collagen and elastin production in the skin. There are some places renowned for mesotherapy like London, Las vegas, etc. Mesotherapy in London is popular for its professionals and high results.
However mesotherapy doesn’t suit every skin and thus a need arises for mesotherapy alternatives. Let’s jump straight to these incredible mesotherapy alternatives and their pros and cons.
During the liposuction procedure, professionals inject a solution of lipolysis dissolution (natural enzymes) into the fat tissues. It is a less invasive procedure than mesotherapy. This treatment doesn’t require an incision cut and the results are visible within 3-4 weeks of the procedure. However, Lipodissolve doesn’t have anti-aging effects similar to mesotherapy.
- Permanently removes fat cells from the body
- A safe and simple procedure
- Requires minimal downtime
- Immediate results- outcome visible within a few days
- Need multiple appointments
- Results depend on the lifestyle of a person
- This can lead to complications involved with general anesthesia
- Side effects like blood clotting and scarring
Best Candidate: Nonsmokers, healthy adults with average BMI
Thermage is another non-invasive fat-reducing procedure, a brilliant mesotherapy alternative. Techniques used in a thermage and mesotherapy are different. During the rage, laser beams are used which melt the cellulite and fat deposits from the skin tissues.
- Treats loose facial skin, loose jawa, fine lines, under eye bags & wrinkles, etc
- No incision or scarring
- Requires no down-time
- Gives natural results and is a safe procedure
- Results are slow to show
- Life of results is unpredictable
Best candidate : Middle aged from 30-60 years with mild skin sagging
A massage therapy is different from all the mentioned procedures, a message therapists apply pressure on the targeted area of the body using their upper body weight. No chemicals or lasers are involved during the session. It has many benefits but one of them is reducing cellulite and fat deposits.
- Can be effective for reducing fat and cellulite
- Improves blood circulation in the body
- Aids the healing process of an individual
- Reduces body pain and releases toxins
- A time consuming process
- Will cost you good sum of money
- Might cause physical injuries
Best candidate: Young customers from 18-34 years. Should be avoided when dealing with physical injuries like abrasions, cuts, bruising etc.
Vaser liposuction is similar to mesotherapy and works by injecting a saline solution into the body tissues which will melt the cellulite and fat deposit. Sometimes ultrasound can also be used. Fat at last is evacuated through cannula. The process generally leaves no scarring.
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Has a shorter recovery time
- Few post procedure complications
- Performed under local anesthesia
- Not ideal for fibrous body tissues
- Can be a little time consuming
- No ideals for higher BMI candidates
Best candidate : Nonsmokers customers within 30% of their ideal weight.
Zerona Laser Liposuction
It works on the same principle as a thermage where lasers are targeted on the fat tissues which will then melt away with time. Zerona laser treatment sessions vary depending on a person’s body fat.
- Does not require an anesthesia
- A painless treatment
- Results into natural fat shrinkage thus fat loss
- Zero to no downtime required
- To maintain the results, healthy lifestyle must be adopted
- Results are not absolute- vary from person to person
- A short-term weight loss solution
Best candidate : Customers who are not highly obese and have overall good health.
Cool sculpting is a fat freezing method. A device called cryolipolysis is used which freezes the targeted fat to a temperature where it itself gets destroyed and finally leaves your body and tissues unharmed.
- Effective in removing excessive fat and cellulite
- No recovery time required
- A painless procedure
- Can be done at doctor’s clinic- no hospital visit required
- Common side effects such as redness, swelling and bruising etc
- Extreme side effects like intense pain and numbing sensation in the area
- Results are not as predictable as a liposuction
Best candidate: Customers who at least have an inch of pinchable Subcutaneous Fat.
If mesotherapy suits your skin, good for you! But if you are confused about getting it considering its side effects or other reasons, then, the above-mentioned mesotherapy alternatives will definitely help you.