The software development industry is advancing at a phenomenal pace. The advancement in technology accompanied by easy access to the internet has made the market far more competitive than it ever was before. And as we all know, business in modern times means an effective online presence. But, how does a business keep up with that pace?
What is NodeJS?
But, Why Choose NodeJS?
- Hassle-Free Sharing: One of the reasons that most web app development companies choose NodeJS is because users can make sharing much more straightforward by simply disclosing the Node Package Manner (NPM). This runtime environment is a well-known environment around the world for speeding up activities significantly. NodeJS for developers is no less than heaven as it enables them to deploy codes without much effort.
- Support for Microservices: Microservices are very important for businesses today as the demand for applications is skyrocketing while enterprises are still struggling with web app development. The demand for new features increases with the growth of the user base, and NodeJS helps businesses cope with that demand. The simplest way is to find a microservice pattern and move forward with the project.
- High-speed Development Experience: As mentioned earlier, NodeJS is designed to run on Chrome v8. NodeJS web development help developers make robust and high-speed web applications that can seamlessly manage parallel connections while ensuring enhanced performance. NodeJS enables developers to enhance the pace of development provided they use a suitable framework compatible with the latest Java framework.
- Leveraging Long-term Support: Every release with NodeJS is actively maintained for the preceding eighteen months starting from the date of making the entry in long-term support. During this period of time, all the security updates and bugs are fixed by the developers, and no new features are compiled with the latest version. Numbers suggest that almost 62% of developers brainstorm for leveraging the long-term support for the web application.
- Enhanced Productivity: The productivity offered by the NodeJS website application enhances as a lot of time is protected in between lines. One can leverage enhanced efficiency by integrating the front end and back end into a single entity. This also means enhanced profit as the number of resources is fewer. This is one of the main reasons why most tech giants are converting to NodeJS. However, it is recommended to choose the right NodeJS development company for experiencing better productivity.
- Effortless Data Streaming: I/O handling is crucial for facilitating effective web app development. NodeJS is equipped with some exceptional features for handling the I/O processes that allow users to stream data and even transcode media files during loading. The data is presented in transmission form that reduces the overall duration significantly. In simple words, one can execute writing and reading while inserting video and audio in real time.
These are some of the best reasons to opt for NodeJS. Further, with so many international brands such as eBay and Walmart, using NodeJS makes it a safe choice to make when it comes to web development. NodeJS is based on a single code that enables users and developers to use the application fully while experiencing seamless and effective performance.