Converting Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST format may appear to be a difficult task, but with a little guidance and knowing the right trick, you can resolve the problem and migrate your files safely. Many people are unsure how to migrate Lotus Notes emails to Outlook PST format. Don’t worry, read this blog to learn about a safe method for performing data conversions using both manual and automated methods. We’ve talked about Expert suggestion to convert NSF to PST files in this blog.
The Manual Method to Migrate Lotus Notes Emails to Outlook PST Format
The manual method can be used to migrate Lotus Notes emails to Outlook PST format; however, we strongly advise against using it because it has numerous drawbacks and is not the best way to migrate files from NSF to Outlook PST format.
Convert NSF Files to CSV Format
- Start Lotus Notes on your computer and run it.
- Now select Open > Lotus Notes from the menu bar.
- Select the NSF files you wish to migrate.
- Select the ‘Open’ tab from the drop-down menu.
- Select File from the File Menu, then Export.
- Rename the converted data’s file name and choose an option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ‘Comma Separated Value’ tab and double-click it.
- Select ‘Finish’ from the drop-down menu.
How to Import CSV Files into Outlook
- Double-click the ‘File Menu’ button in Outlook.
- Select the ‘Import and Export’ tab from the drop-down menu.
- Press the ‘File’ button now.
- Select ‘Comma Separated Values’ from the drop-down menu.
- To continue, press the ‘Next’ button.
- Select the desired option from the Lotus Notes NSF files.
- Select the location where you want to save the file.
- Select the ‘Checkbox’ from the ‘Import Dialogue box’ button and double-click it.
- Make your way to the ‘Finish’ button.
The manual method will allow the user to migrate Lotus Notes emails to Outlook PST format using the steps listed above. However, before you attempt to migrate Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST format manually, you should be aware that you risk corrupting the data and, no matter how hard you try, you will not be able to migrate the data. Another reason we advise our readers against using the manual method is that you cannot migrate a file larger than 2 GB.
Using an NSF to PST Converter, you can Directly Migrate Lotus Notes Emails to Outlook.
NSF to PST converter is one of the best NSF to PST converters on the market because it comes with a variety of features that make data conversion from NSF to Outlook format safer and faster.
The software allows users to convert NSF files to HTML, MSG, EML, EMLX, PST, PDF, Zimbra, vCal, vCard, Office 365, Exchange Server, and other formats.
The NSF to PST converter ensures that data is successfully converted from NSF to PST format, and you should not hesitate to use it. The handy tool safely migrates oversized, large, and small files while preserving the original folder format and email Meta Properties.
The software is equipped with the most up-to-date features that ensure 100% data migration, and this is what sets it apart from the competition.
There are Numerous Advantages to using an NSF to PST Converter.
Individuals can benefit from the NSF to PST Converter in a variety of ways, and we’ve listed some of the most important ones below:
- NSF files can be converted to MSG, EML, EMLX, Zimbra, PST, PDF, HTML, vCal, vCard, Office 365, Exchange Server, and other file formats without affecting the original folder structure.
- The demo version allows users to examine the tool’s features and determine whether it meets their needs. The user is not required to pay anything in order to use the demo version. The demo feature allows the user to migrate 30 files.
- The ‘Batch Conversion’ feature of the converter allows users to select multiple NSF files in bulk at once, saving time by eliminating the need to select a single file to migrate.
- Another advantage of using the NSF to PST converter is that it can migrate any type of NSF file, including those that are corrupt, damaged, encrypted, password-protected, and so on.
- The software includes a ‘Selective’ item feature that allows the user to migrate only a single folder rather than an entire folder set. For example, if a user only wants to migrate the contacts folder, they can simply convert it to a vCard file type and access the contacts without any problems.
- Another advantage of using the PCVITA NSF to PST converter is that it includes the ‘Message Filtering’ feature, which speeds up the conversion by allowing the user to select items from two dates. All the user has to do is click on the ‘To’ and ‘From’ dates.
We discussed the manual method for migrating NSF files to PST format in this blog and why it is not the best option for data migration. We’ve also mentioned a safe and dependable way to convert NSF files to PST files that guarantees a positive outcome and successful conversion.