Have you found yourself waking up in the middle of the night with itchy areas all through your mattress, you might be experiencing a bed-bug infestation.They might be loitering around in your old mattress, furniture and can bea real hazard to live with. These are some of the signs which ensures that you need to hire a pest control specialist for your bed bug problems-
Signs of Bed-Bug Infestation
1. If you notice small spots of blood on your bed sheets or pillowcases, with a couple of dark spots of bedbug excrement, an eggshell, or a shed skin here or there you can be sure that there is an influx of bed bugs in your house. You might even notice a musty odor lingering in your rooms in case of a severe infestation.
2. If you think you are going through a bed bug invasion, hurry and remove all bedding and check the place for signs of the bugs or the stains they leave behind. You should act fast since getting rid of them before calling a Pest Control Wareemba is pretty tough to do and you want them to infect as little area as possible. Removing other pieces of fabric is also essential and you should check the seams of the framing. You should also check your closet, the areas nearby, and peel the fabric from the wood framing.
1. Bedbug treatment is not something you should attempt doing by yourself. You should call for a professional who is renowned and well versed in their field. They will handle the matter smoothly so you can relax and sit back. Your Pest Control Cabramattawill be equipped with proper materials, keep precautions while using toxic chemicals. They reproduce at a high rate so it is important that the entire cluster is removed.
2. You should keep an extra check on the hygiene of your houses, such as clean bedding, linens, curtains, and other such fabrics, and make sure to keep them dry. You can use a proper brush, such as a stiff brush to clean the mattress seams which can remove the bugs. Vacuuming a bit more than regularly can be beneficial. These bugs can survive a year without feeding so make sure your house is well protected for almost a year.
3. The cracks and crevices in your house should be covered up with plaster and glue, and any such place where the bedbugs can hide. Try your best to not let there be any clutter around the bed. It’s best to change your mattress after a bed bug infestation since there are chances of a few of them staying behind, and moreover, they are too unhygienic to reuse.
4. These pests die once their body temperature reaches 45C, so using heat as a method to kill bedbugs is highly beneficial but it needs to be carried out with quite some precautions. The indoor temperature can be increased, by using a thermostat and your professionals will be equipped with machines that emit very high heat – sufficient for killing the bugs.
Follow our more Pest Control Blog Here