Most people are not aware of the true extent of danger that rodents carry in to their homes. Here are few things that make rodents really destructive and difficult to eradicate once they have infested a home.
- Their teeth never stop growing and they chew on everything – from books and clothes to wiring and insulations.
- They have the most flexible of bodies and can travel trough even the smallest available gaps and holes.
- Being excellent climbers they can climb almost all rough surfaces and are truly difficult to contain.
- They contaminate food and carry disease bearing fleas.
- They reach reproduction age within a month of their birth and reproduce around 5 times a year each time giving birth to 5 to 6 litters. So that is a lot of mouse for your home.
When it comes to rodent protecting your home or property, hiring Pest Control Elanora can be the most effective solution. Those expert pest controllers knows the habit and behaviours of pests very well and also know how to best keep them away from your home. They use rodent controlling barriers, baits and also various environmental friendly chemicals to keep rodents out of their home. Here are a few steps that you should take to keep your hoe free from those menaces.
- Don’t allow them easy access food. Make sure that you keep all food in sealed containers and no leftover food is on table which can attract them.
- After making food scarce dot provide them with easy habitat. Your house is more vulnerable to rodent attacks during the winter for being warm blooded creatures they look for warmth to save them from the cold outside. Keep your home clean, especially the corners and covered areas those can be accessed by them.
- Seal all entry points through which rodents may come inside the property. Seal all holes in the fences and walls leading to your house with metal wires, steel wool or plaster so that they don’t reopen the holes again for an entry.
- Keeping the outside clean is also a good way of keeping it rodent free. Get rid of all junk scattered your house or any rubbish that is stored close to your property. These act as preferred nesting ground for rats and mice and from there they start invading the interiors.
Most Pest Control Henley services have the manpower and resources to make your home rodent free. With their knowledge and expertise in the field they will ensure that you always get the desired results with accurate and targeted response to your problems. They will take time to assess the seriousness of the situation and extent of infestation, locate all possible entry points, lay bets for catching rodents or use chemical spray to drive those away from your property. With all those steps you can only ensure a rodent free home for a certain time only for they will keep coming back and you need regular pet control to keep them at check.
You can also follow our other pest control blog.