If you have an account at Citi Bank that is registered online, you can access it anytime by logging in at www.myciti.com.
You can check your credit card account and manage your payments and transactions from there. Log in to your account and you can apply for a new credit card as well if you haven’t already.
They also have an app to access account which is great for mobiles and keeping a check every day. All of its branches are very well maintained and offers many features, like:
- Free teller service 24-hour
- customer service
- ATM access
- Money orders
- Wheelchair-accessible ATMs
The log in details for your Citi Bank account is explained below.
Myciti.com Credit Cards
These are the several types of cards citi bank offers to its customers. All of them are different and are designed to meet different needs and purposes. The top rated 5 cards out of them are:
- Double Cash Card
- AAdvantage Credit Card
- Citi Simplicity Card
- Citi Student Rewards
- Citi Rewards
MyCiti.com Log in
There are two ways to login to your Citi Bank account online. You can use their official website or their mobile app. Make sure you have a good internet connection and a private device. So, only you would have your account details.
Login on Website
- Visit myciti.com-login.
- A website will be opened and you’ll see a sign on box in the right corner.
- There will be two fields.
- Type your user ig that you previously made while enrolling.
- Type your password.
- Click on and enable “Remember my user id”.
- Finally click on “sign on” button.
- You would be logged in to your account.
Login via Mobile App
Citi Bank now also has a mobile app to make managing your account easier. If you have already set up your online access, all you have to do is:
- Install the Citi Bank mobile app from Google play store or app store for iOS.
- Open the app and click on login.
- Provide user and password.
- You’ll be logged in to your account.
Create a Bank Account
You can now create your own bank account at the Citi bank online at the website or by the mobile app. Now, you don’t have any need to go to the Citi Bank branches and you can make an account for you at home. This is very helpful as you don’t have to take any extra time.
- All you have to do is go to the website myciti.com or go to the mobile app.
- At the top write corner you can see create an account.
- Type the zip code of your residence area.
- Select the type of account you want.
- Follow up by filling all the details and you’ll get your account number.
Register Your Account Online
Registering your account is the first step before you log in. You can register your citi bank account online by visiting myciti.com. Click on “register an account online” just below the sin on button.
Type your account information using your credit or debit card number or your bank account number. Verify and set up user and password.
Apply for myciti.com Credit Card
You can apply online for their credit cards. Choose any one of them and apply online or by phone.
- Open the following link Myciti.com/credit-cards.
- Select the card of your choice.
- Click on “apply and learn more”.
- Fill in your personal information, financial information, contact and address details.
- Click on “I agree”.
- Now, press apply.
- You’ll receive your card in 3-8 business days.
Apply by Phone
You can apply for a card online by calling at 1-877-645-3708. A representative will ask you about your bank details and basic information. You will receive your card once you get approved.
Activate Your Card at myciti.com
To activate your card as you receive it, follow the instructions below.
- Visit myciti.com.
- Select “activate a card” just below the sign on button.
- Type your card number on the front of your card.
- They’ll ask you about your bank account number, user and password.
- Click on activate.
- Your card will be activated after that.
Activate through Phone Number: 1-877-645-3708
For activation of your card, call at 1-877-645-3708. Tell them your card number and ask them to activate the card. Your card will be activated after a few minutes.
Customer Service at MyCiti.com
Citi Bank has a 24 hour customer service online which means you can reach out to them for any of your queries at any time.
You can contact them through the following number 1-877-804-1082. Their representatives will help you in all your confusions. Their Fax number is 1-866-533-0503. If you are outside of the US, call at 1-605-335-2222. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to them at their mailing address:
Citi Customer Service
P.O. Box 790398
St. Louis, MO 63179