The Union Plus card is specifically provided to the Union members to benefit them in every possible way.
Union Plus is a non-profited organization that works for the benefits of consumers. The company is endorsed by AFL-CIO and offers credit cards to its customers.
Non-union members are also allowed to apply for the Union Plus Card.
Every union member can apply with an invitation code. The Union Plus Card is issued by Capital One, which is why you need to up your financial game to increase your creditworthiness for this card.
This card provides exclusive saving benefits along with increased convenience and comfortability in managing your accounts and payments.
Perks And Rewards
Below listed are the additional rewards and benefits that you will get with a Union Plus Card
- 1.5% competitive cash back rewards on all purchases
- Hardship grants from $300 to $2,700 if your last three-month record is good
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR for purchases and transfers
- Discounts on AT&T, Teleflora, Union Plus Motor Club, and Car Rentals
- No maximum over limit fee
- 0% foreign transaction fee
- 0% fraud liability
You are free to choose the type of your Union Plus credit card according to your needs. Whether you need to build up your credit score, a card for low-interest rate, or a cashback card, Union Plus has every card of your dreams.
However, you will have to get approved for one before applying. If you get approved, only then you will receive the invitation code.
- The Union Plus cards are only issued to the current or retired Union Plus members or the working American citizens. If you are not one of them, you will not get approval.
- You must not be indebted or applied for any other card.
- You must fulfill the age requirement that is 18 or more.
- You must hold a national identity card along with a Social Security number.
- You must have a physical mailing address.
Apply for Union Plus Card
If you get lucky enough to get a www.unionplus.com invitation code, then you can apply for their credit card without any hassle.
- First, you have to set up a Capital One online account.
- If you already have an account just log in. In case you have forgotten your username or password click on the “forgot username and password” tab and redeem it.
- You will open a new page https://verified.capitalone.com/enroll
- You will have to provide your basic information including your SSN, last name, zip code or last 4 digits of your bank account number, and date of birth. Click on “Find me” and wait for the verification.
- If your account gets verified, you can easily open the application form by signing in your account.
- Fill up the form with your personal and financial information. Agree to the terms and conditions before submitting your application.
Apply Over The Phone (800-522-4000)
In case you don’t have access to a seamless internet connection, the customer service center of Union Plus is always on the go to serve you. Just dial 1-800-522-4000 and talk to a customer specialist to apply for your Union Plus credit card.
Keep your documents so that providing authentic information will become easier. To get information about your application status, call 1-877-277-0948.
Activate Your Union Plus Card
There are two simple ways through which you can activate your Union Plus Credit call. Simply call 1-800-622-2580 and as the customer representative to activate your card.
He will ask you to account for your information. make sure the information you provide matches with that of your application form. type a security code for your credit card on your keypad while you are still on call. Your card will be activated instantly.
You can also visit unionpluscard.com and sign in your online account. Go to the card activation setting and enter your card details in the required fields. Enter your information and submit your request. Your car will activate as soon as your request reaches them.
Pay your Union Plus Card
It is important to pay your Union Plus credit card in time because the late fee can be up to $38. The late payment APR can reach to 26.49%. You can make Union Plus card payments online, over the phone, or through the mail.
Sign in your online Capital one account and select your payment date, amount and bank branch code. Submit your payment and check your balance afterward.
Other than that, you can call their customer services at 800-472-2005 or 202-293-5330.
You can also mail your checks at the following address
1100 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Customer Support Services
For technical support: 1-877-277-0948. For complete coverage: 1-800-622-7747. Fax: 202-293-5311. For grants and eligibility criteria: 202-293-5330. Their official website is: www.unionpluscard.com
2012 Corporate Lane,
Naperville, IL 60563.
It’s me, Lisa. A travel enthusiast by passion and a computer engineer by profession. It has been a great experience of writing for what I love too. In my spare time, I use to read motivational stories and books that inspired bill gates.