If you are looking for a reward card that offers bonus points for every purchase at a low APR, then AMEX Everyday credit card [AMEX.us/AEDRSVP] is all you need.
This card is an exception in itself because of its revolutionary benefits. This credit card is currently offering a 0-balance transfer fee for the first 60 days of activation. So, what are you waiting for? Apply for your Amex credit card through AMEX.us/AEDRSVP today, and experience what it feels to be rewarded.
Perks And Rewards
- 0% APR for the first 15-month purchases
- 0% APR on balance transfers for the first 15 months
- No balance transfer fee for 60 days
- 1x points on every legal purchase
- Extra 20 points for using your card 20 times for purchases
- Acceptance over 1.6 million places in the US
- No annual fee
- $20 off a $100 Hilton gift card, 25% off your FedEx shipping bill, and many more offers
- 2 points on every $1 spent on Uber
- Membership Reward points for Partner Airlines and American Express travel.
AMEX is a renowned credit card, Mastercard, and business card issuer company, which is why it has set its standards high.
You have to make sure that you are eligible to get approved for their Everyday Credit card by fulfilling their requirements. The following are some major rules you have to keep in mind before applying for an AMEX Everyday credit card.
AMEX requires a good credit history, which means your credit score must be in the range between 660 to 700. If your credit score exceeds 700, then you can get an instant credit limit increase within the first 3 months.
- You must be at the age of 18or more at the time of applying for their credit card.
- You must not be involved or charged guilty with any criminal activity, fraud, or delinquency.
- Make sure you have a bank account and a stable income source.
- You must be a permanent legal resident of the United States with a physical mailing address.
- You must carry a photo identity card and SSN issued by the US government.
- You must not apply for any other card if you are planning to get eh AMEX Everyday credit card.
How To Apply For AMEX Everyday Card
To apply online for the AMEX Everyday credit card, make sure you have a stable internet connection and an electronic device such as a mobile phone, laptop, and computer.
- Visit https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card-application
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill all the required fields with your basic information.
- Enter your full name, the name you want on your card, email address, date of birth, phone number, home address, social security number, annual income, and non-taxable annual income.
- Choose your income source, and continue to the next page.
- Confirm your information and submit your application.
- You will get a notification that your application is successfully received.
- You can also keep a check on your AMEX Everyday Credit card application status.
Apply Through Phone
You can call the application portal of AMEX credit cards of you cannot apply online. Dial 1-800-243-3888 and fill the form over the phone. Make sure to keep all your documents handy so that providing authentic information will be easier.
AMEX Everyday Card Activation
AMEX Everyday credit card activation is simple and easy. In two to three simple steps, you can activate your credit card online.
Go to americanexpress.com/confirmcard and enter your 15-digit card number and 4 digit card ID. If you don’t have a card ID, click the link below and land on the next page.
Enter your zip code and 15-digit credit card number. Confirm and get your card ID for activation. It will only take a minute or two to activate your credit card.
Over The Phone
Another way to activate your AMEX Everyday credit card is to call 800-869-3016. This number will also be displayed on the back of your credit card. Talk to a customer service representative and activate your card.
AMEX Everyday Card Payment Methods
Below detailed are the three payment methods for AMEX Everyday credit card bills.
- Visit https://global.americanexpress.com/login
- Enter your username and password and login to your account.
- Look for the payment section and click on the tab titled “make a payment” or “pay bills”.
- Enter your full name, bank account number, credit card number and ID, and select the payment date.
- Enter the payable amount and submit your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation message soon after which you can check your balance.
Pay Over The Phone
You can make your payments 24/7 by calling 1-800-472-9297.
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
Bill Payment (Overnight)
Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing
20500 Belshaw Ave
Carson, CA 90746
Customer Support Services
TTY/TDD (in New York)
Official website: https://global.americanexpress.com/
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
It’s me, Lisa. A travel enthusiast by passion and a computer engineer by profession. It has been a great experience of writing for what I love too. In my spare time, I use to read motivational stories and books that inspired bill gates.