People who are loan holders from Loan depot have now an option of accessing their account online.
The loan depot has made it easier for them to manage their loan account and payment schedule. By following some simple steps users can register and login to their loan accounts at the www.loandepot.loanadministration.com.
Loan holders at loan depot have to provide tax returns and pay stubs for the last 60 days of bank statements. I’ve explained all the steps you need to know before you log in.
- Online access allows a loan holder to make scheduled payments
- These scheduled payments may help reduce the monthly loan amount but they push back the final payment due date.
- Once you are registered, you can access insurance loan history, sign up your loan account for auto payments and property tax information.
- You also have an option of live chat with the customer representatives.
- You can make payments online without having to go anywhere.
How to Login at LoanDepot.LoanAdministration.com
If you have been registered to loan depot already, you can access your account anywhere at any time. However, knowing the correct way of doing it is important.
Here, I have listed all the important things and steps for you to consider.
Things to Consider
These are some of the things you need before you log in to your account:
- Make sure you have an already registered account.
- You need a steady internet connection.
- Loan number is needed.
- You would need your password and username.
Log in Steps
- First step is to visit loandepot.loanadministration.com.
- You will see a page with a box on the right side.
- There will be two fields.
- Write your username in the upper field.
- Type your password in the lower field.
- Next, click on Login button.
- Log in process will take 2-3 minutes.
- Now you can access everything in your account.
- If you happen to forget your username or password, follow the following instructions:
- Click on “forget username” or “forget password” just below the log in button.
- They’ll ask you about your Loan number, last 4 digits of your SSN and an e-mail address associated with your account.
- Next, you will have the option to receive a verification code through e-mail or by phone number.
- Once you receive the code, enter that.
- Click on recover username or password if you’ve clicked on that link.
- Now, proceed to log in page.
Online Registration at Loan Depot
- If you are new at the website, you have to register your Loan account first.
- For this open loandepot.loanadministration.com.
- Click on the “register now” link.
- Provide 10 digit loan number and full social security code (SSN).
- Click on continue.
- Follow the next steps and you’ll be registered.
- If you have applied for more than one loan, you can “add a new account” in “update your account”.
You can step up your online payments or installments by many methods.
For one time payments:
- Set up your online access.
- Note your loan number from the transfer letter.
- You can now set up online payments from the payments section of your account.
- Provide in your account or credit card number to transact a payment for your installment.
- You can also set your payments to auto from the payment methods.
Payments by Phone
Payments through phone are also very convenient to do. Simply make a call at this number (866) 258-6572. The representative will ask you about your loan number and bank account number. Your payments will be transferred in a few minutes.
Payments by Mail
For mailing all your payments, make sure your bank account number is mention on the paycheck. With the check also provide your loan number and contact details. You can send your payments to this mailing address:
P.O. Box 11733
Newark, NJ 07101-4733
Users having issues making payments have three options:
- They can modify an existing mortgage note.
- They can apply for forbearance of an account which will result in temporary reduction or suspension of a monthly mortgage obligation.
- They can also set up a repayment plan.
Customer Service at LoanDepot.com
If you face any problem while logging in you can contact the customer care service of loan depot. Simply call at the following number 866-258-6572 or you can email them at email@example.com. Their representatives would be available Monday through Friday, between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. If you are looking for housing or urban development office, call at 800-569-4287.
You can directly chat with them by the chat now option in any difficulty during registration. You can mail your queries at the following mailing address:
P.O. Box 5710 Chicago