Have you been looking to get Indigo credit card (www.myindigocard.com) to rebuild your credit history from poor to excellent? The Indigo Platinum credit card is the best solution for that for sure!
Being a master credit card that reports to all three major bureaus: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian, this card is ideal to manage your credit scores.
You may find the annual fee of this credit card costly and the APR as regular as any other credit card but you can handle the balance of annual fee through timely payments. This credit card is issued by Celtic Bank, and you always have a chance to get pre-qualified without any hard inquiry.
Perks And Rewards
Below-mentioned are some of the countless benefits and rewards you receive with an Indigo Platinum credit card:
- Low 1% foreign transaction fee
- No cash advance fee during the first year
- Extended warranty coverage and travel assistance services
- The best-unsecured credit card for building a credit score
- $300 credit limit that can increase with timely payments
- No security deposit is required
- You can easily get pre-qualified without any inquiry or affect your credit score.
- Fraud protection in case of a lost or stolen card
- This credit card is accepted over 35 million locations worldwide
Unlike the best-secured credit cards, Indigo Platinum credit card is not so hard to get. However, some general requirements are a must to fulfill if you are serious about getting one in your pocket. Let us have a look at the eligibility criteria to apply for the Indigo.com credit card offer.
- You need to have a credit score ranging from fair to good.
- You must be at the age of 18 or more.
- You must hold a national identity card and SSN.
- You must be a permanent resident of the United States of America with a physical mailing address
- You must not be indebted or involved in bankruptcy.
- You must not be charged with any criminal or illegal activity
Indigo Platinum Credit Card (myindigocard.com) Application
Applying for an Indigo Platinum credit card becomes even easier when you do it online. Follow the simple step by step procedure and apply for your credit card in no time. Make sure you have a stable internet connection and a device such as a laptop, mobile, computer, or tablet.
- Go to https://www.indigocard.com/get-your-platinum-card
- Your application form will be directly open on your screen. Choose your credit card design and proceed.
- You will be required to enter your full name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, SSN, email address, and phone number.
- Agree to the terms and conditions after carefully reading them, and click to submit.
- You will get a notification that your application has reached. Once you are notified, you can check your credit card application through your online account or by calling.
Activate Your Platinum Credit Card
- You have to visit www.indigocard.com/activation
- In the account login box, you will see an “activate your card” link. Open it.
- Enter your username and password and sign in your online Indigo account.
- Keep your credit card in your hand because you will have to add its credentials for activation.
- Enter your pin code, credit card number, bank account number, and SSN.
- Your card will be activated as soon as your request reached to the concerned authority.
Activation Over The Phone
Make an automated call to the Indigo customer services at 1-866-946-9545 phone number. Follow the instructions to connect to a customer specialist. Once you are able to talk to a customer executive, provide him/her with all the required information and your card will be activated there and then.
Pay Your Indigo Platinum Credit Card
Although the regular APR rate for the Indigo Platinum card (at myindigocard.com) is 24.9%, it can increase up to 29.9% if you don’t pay your bills on time. Along with that, you will have to pay a $40 penalty fee for late payments. So, try to pay your Indigo Platinum credit card on time.
Online at myindigocard.com Login
You can easily access your online account 24/7 through your mobile or any other device. Select the “make a payment” or “pay bills” page on in your credit card settings and enter all the essential details including your credit card number, security code, bank account number, and SSN. Enter your payment amount and submit.
You can also check Indigo Platinum credit card balance through online account.
Over The Phone (1-866-946-9545)
Another way to pay your Indigo credit card is by calling 1-866-946-9545. If you don’t want to struggle with the account settings and details, just dial their number and make payments on your Indigo Platinum credit card easily.
Customer Support Services
Official website: www.indigocard.com/
Phone number: 1-866-946-9545.
Mailing address: 15220 NW Greenbrier Pkwy, Suite 200, Beaverton, OR 97006
It’s me, Lisa. A travel enthusiast by passion and a computer engineer by profession. It has been a great experience of writing for what I love too. In my spare time, I use to read motivational stories and books that inspired bill gates.