Ukraine is one of the best countries in Eastern Europe. This country is situated at the northwest end of the Black Sea by sharing its borders with Belarus, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania. Ukraine upholds the 2nd position as the largest country in Europe.
Apart from this, it also sustains the fourth position for having the largest number of undergraduate and PG students in the field of Medical science. From the past decade, gains popularity in comparison to other countries for international students who want to do their MBBS from abroad.
From the past decade, Ukraine gains popularity in comparison to other countries for international students who want to do their MBBS in Abroad.
By having various government universities, the country delivers world-class facilities to medical students these government medical universities offer a wide range of programs such as MBBS, MD, and Biotechnology, etc. for the undergraduate and PG students at very affordable prices.
Students having a medical degree of MBBS from Ukraine can apply for a job in any part of the world. Generally, the MBBS course duration in Ukraine is 6 years. To get admission to the universities of Ukraine, students don’t need to appear in exams like TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System), etc. Thus, Ukraine has made it easy for international students who want to pursue MBBS to become successful doctors.
The Ukraine government is taking every single step to make the medical education system even better so that it becomes the world’s best medical destination for aspiring students. This is the reason why the medical universities of Ukraine are getting constant support from the government to maintain the standard of education.
Below, we are going to discuss some factors that engage international students to get admission in Ukraine universities.
- The infrastructure and quality of education provided by the universities of Ukraine are up to the mark.
- The government is very keen to help the universities in resolving financial issues and research in education.
- Overall expenses in terms of accommodation and tuition of MBBS is affordable than in comparison to other countries.
- No donation is charged by universities to give admission to the students.
- Universities organize various extracurricular and sports activities to make students fit and active.
- Students get opportunities to participate in various international conferences and seminars.
- The educational governing body of Ukraine is the Ministry of education and science of Ukraine manages and regulates all the medical universities of Ukraine.
- These medical universities offer a wide range of programs for medical education at affordable prices in terms of infrastructure, quality, and cost.
It’s me, Lisa. A travel enthusiast by passion and a computer engineer by profession. It has been a great experience of writing for what I love too. In my spare time, I use to read motivational stories and books that inspired bill gates.